AirMap for Drones
AirMap is the leading global provider of aeronautical data & services to unmanned aircraft, or drones. Use AirMap to maintain situational awareness, request digital authorization, get traffic alerts, & more.
AirMap offers these features and more:
– Can I fly here? Get real-time feedback of airspace rules and conditions pertaining to your flight specifications, with national rulesets for 20 countries, including Canada, Germany, Japan, New Zealand, United Kingdom, and the United States.
– Toggle between multiple map styles
– Discover airspace rules and advisories by searching for a location or panning and zooming AirMap’s responsive vector maps
– Create and manage your pilot profile and UAV aircraft
– Track mode: the aircraft can track any object you select on the video preview, you can also Orbit around the tracked object or have the aircraft autonomously follow the subject
– Virtual Reality mode compatible with most mobile VR goggles such as Freefly VR, Durovis, Homido, Cardboard etc
– Move the gimbal/aircraft with your head in VR mode
– Stream the video feed to a nearby device running the Litchi Vue app
– Focus mode: easily keep focus on a subject while flying your aircraft
– Panorama mode: easily shoot 360° horizontal and spherical panoramas
– Orbit mode with advanced settings and real time controls
– Ability to pre-plan Waypoint missions without being connected to the aircraft
– Missions will continue even when signal is lost
– Ability to plan waypoint missions on a desktop PC/Mac at https://flylitchi.com/hub, missions can then be synced and executed with Litchi
– Automatic mission sync across all your devices when logged in to your Litchi account
– Draw waypoint missions with the pen tool
– Setup classic Waypoint missions as well as Cable Cams, Selfies and more
– Waypoint mode supports multiple Points of Interest
– Customizable Bezier curves in Waypoint mode for smoother videos
– 6 different waypoint actions (Stay for / Take Photo / Start Recording / Stop Recording / Rotate Aircraft / Tilt Camera)
– Automatic gimbal control (Focus POI and Interpolate)
– Take manual control of the aircraft during the mission to play/replay the mission on the fly including gimbal movements
– Use the Panorama preset to easily shoot a horizontal panorama at waypoints
– Custom RC keys functions allowing you to create missions as you fly them and more
– Load and Save your missions
– Record your iOS device screen at the tap of a button
– Human readable flight logs, can be automatically uploaded to HealthyDrones
– Voice feedback for important warnings
– All camera settings are included
– Automatic video recording
“Hover is the must have app for drone, UAV, and quadcopter pilots! Features include: airspace map, flight logs, weather data, flight readiness indicator, and industry news feed. Your quick and easy to use reference, with all the information you need to know in one place!”
Download for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com….
Download for IOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hover-1-drone-uav-…
Control your Drone camera with your phone and VR goggles.
Drone Insurance only when you need it!
– The Inspire 1, Phantom 3 and Matrice 100 flying platforms
– The Osmo handheld gimbal and camera
– Live HD camera view
– Dynamic map view
– Camera controls and settings
– Library section to view, edit and share your videos and photos
– ‘Director’ smart video editor with built-in templates
– Sharing on social media and messaging apps
– SkyPixel aerial photography community
– YouTube live streaming
– Real-time flight records
– Video tutorials and documentation
Download for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=dji….
Download for IOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dji-go/id943780750…
Sun Scout for IOS
“If your work or play requires sunlight, Sun Scout is built for you. Turn your iPhone in to a magic lens. Point it at the sky to understand where the sun will be and when it will be there.”
Download for IOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sun-scout/id375314…
Sun Position for Android
Sun Position shows you sunrise and sunset times, as well as the solar and lunar path on an augmented reality camera view for any day of the year at your current location. Its handy data screen also gives you other useful information including moon rise/set times, golden hour and twilight times, and moon phase information.
The app has a map view which plots the daily sun and moon path relative to your current location. It also contains a widget for your home screen showing sunrise/set times for the current day and your current location.
This is the full version of Sun Position. You can also download a free demo version which is limited to showing data for the current day (click on more apps by Stonekick to find this).
– Plan a photography shoot – know in advance exactly when and where sunrise and sunset will be
– Viewing a potential new home? Use this app to find out when you’ll get sun in your kitchen.
– Planning a new garden? Find out which areas will be the most sunny, and which areas are likely to be in shade throughout the day
– Getting solar panels? Check whether nearby obstructions will be a problem.